We are a community of believers dedicated to
restoring lives and developing committed disciples of
No matter who you are or where you've been, our
main goal is to make sure you feel welcome here.
We believe God is more interested in what's in your
heart than what you wear.
Our church is casual so come as you are jeans to
suits are all welcome at Friendship.
We are located at 3380 Fox Run Road, Dover, PA 17315
We meet Saturdays at 6:00 PM and
Sundays at 9:00 AM & 10:45 AM
If this is your first time at Friendship here's a quick guide
- We have plenty of free parking as well as a covered entrance way for those who may need a little help
- Inside you'll find a large gathering area. Here you can hang up your coat, pick up a name tag (if you wish), enjoy complimentary coffee and snacks and hang out before service
- Child care is provided for infants to 2 years. (Please refer to the map below)
- Kids up to 6th grade join us in the sanctuary for worship and are dismissed to their classes prior to the sermon
-Teens remain in the entire service
-Once the doors open find a seat anywhere you like. All of our chairs are moveable to accommodate wheel chairs and walkers.
- A typical service will last about 75 minutes.
- We sing a good mix of contemporary and traditional music that is led by our worship team. (Check out the Media section of our site to get an idea of what we sing)
-A brief set of announcements will help keep you up to date on what's happening
- Kids to 6th grade are dismissed to their classes
-Next we enter in to a time of prayer
-Then one of our pastors will present a teaching designed to both inspire and challenge you.
(Check out the Sermons section of our site)
-We conclude with an inspiring worship song
Other things you Might like to know
- Our church has a simple layout.
*Walk straight in to find our gathering area.
- Free coffee and snacks are available at most services.
- Hang out here until the doors are opened to the worship center.
- Also in this are is our Family Room. This area features a TV where you can relax and enjoy the service. It's ideal for those that need a super comfortable chair.
*Make a right as you enter to find:
- Church office. Stop in with any questions
-Infant room where a qualified caregiver will watch children under 2 years of age for the entire service
- Children's classrooms - We dismiss kids up to 6th grade after worship.
- Teen room is used for teen meetings throughout the week. (Teens remain in the service Sundays)
-Rest rooms are located at the turn in the hall
- Then more children's classrooms